This healthy Greek yogurt ranch dip is a game changer. Never eat store-bought dip again! Made with Greek yogurt and a handful of pantry spices, you can whip up this dip in just 5 minutes!
Greek yogurt ranch dip
I haven’t bought ranch dressing from the store in a long time. I love the taste of ranch, but I definitely don’t love the ingredients list on the packaged stuff at the store. I’m happy to report that I’m not depriving myself of ranch deliciousness anymore. This healthier version can be made quickly, with some plain Greek yogurt and just a few spices you probably already have in your cupboard.
This dip is so versatile. Serve it the traditional way as a dip for veggies and chips, or use it as a spread on sandwiches and burgers. You can’t go wrong.
ingredients in greek yogurt ranch dip
- Plain Greek yogurt – I used a 5% milk fat variety for an extra creamy texture, but you can use any variety you prefer
- Nutritional yeast – adds depth of flavour to the dip, but you can omit if you don’t have it on hand. If you’re new to this ingredient, it’s used a lot in vegan food for it’s nutty/cheesy flavour and it’s often fortified with Vitamin B12.
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Dried dill
- Kosher salt
- White wine vinegar
- Prepared yellow mustard
How to Make Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
- In a medium bowl, combine the Greek yogurt with the nutritional yeast, spices, salt, white wine vinegar and mustard. Stir vigorously until well combined.
- Ideally, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to let the flavours blend. It can be served immediately if you’re short on time.
Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp prepared yellow mustard
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir vigorously until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow the flavours to blend, though it can be served immediately. Store covered in the refrigerator and consume within 3 days.